Do you want to work with flowers and have a part in creating beautiful events?
Please submit your resumes to email@example.com for the following positions.
Floral Assistant Position- Intern
(1) intern position is available to a qualified individual who is hardworking, energetic, friendly and outgoing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Light to medium physical labour involved (eg. unloading flower shipments)
- Cleaning and conditioning flowers
- Cleaning flower containers
- Assisting with flower deliveries
- Picking and packing orders
- Designing floral bouquets and vase arrangements
- Assist with on-site production and clean up for events
Qualifications and Skills
- Floral experience not necessary, but an asset.
- Be able to drive and have access to vehicle
- Has availability during production and event days usually Wednesday to Saturday
If you have worked with flowers we would love to see a sample of your work a long with your resume.
Please apply by emailing resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with title Floral Assistant - Intern
Floral Assistant Position - Contract
(1) contract position is available to a trained or aspiring florist who is a strong team player, highly organized and creative. As well as, responsible, positive and able to solve problems without supervision.
Responsibilites and Duties
- Designing floral bouquets